The Day Keanu Stood Still The Day Keanu Stood Still

Yay, me!

...and you too, Tom. Awesome thread.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2

Smells like...

TEEN SPIRIT!! Hahahahhahahaha that was amazing...I was (okay, still am) in love with the Power Rangers Movie. Comedic perfection.

met a gurl who met a gurl who

Katy Perry can kiss my ass...yo

I wrote this song before she got big off her faux-lesbian antics (the worst kind). Damn straight girl who thinks she's so hot just by running around kissing girls.

That doesn't make you hot. It makes you a slut.

Also it's getting increasingly harder to find a girlfriend what with the influx of new GUGs and BUGs (Gay/Bi Until Graduation) who only hook up with girls to turn their boyfriends on.

I Love Kids I Love Kids

GOLD

LOVED the step-dad's expressions. Normally I don't like stick movies, but his expressions were. Pure. Gold.

Dearly Beloved Dearly Beloved

Moon!

I LOVED THE MOON. 'Twas the cutest thing ever.

Well Enough Alone: Part 1 Well Enough Alone: Part 1

wow!

excellent graphics and a well-written script. can't wait for part ii! by the way, what's the name of the first song that plays (when the "camera" hovers over the building)? i've been looking for it everywhere!

Imperial Bootcamp III Imperial Bootcamp III

longish loading time, but worth the wait!

First off, I ENVY ALL YOUR STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES!! I can't believe how one person can own such an extensive collection...I didn't even know that they made half the toys I saw in IB3.

There was some decent humor.. I was laughing at a lot of parts. But the sound could be improved upon.

But because I'm a huge Star Wars geek, I give you a 10/10 overall.

Ultimate Prophet Episode3 Ultimate Prophet Episode3

nothing

ditto to what the last person said. black screen. and music ONLY played when i pressed forward, but it was still a black screen.

Dire Straits Collection 2 Dire Straits Collection 2

...the fuck?

The fantastic-looking loading page gave me really high expectations for this animation, coupled with the Dire Straits factor. However, I really fail to understand how you expect people to "critically recieve it well," seeing as this is nothing but two stick figures (poorly drawn) twitching and flashing on a poorly drawn stage in an endless loop for the duration of the entire song.

THIS ANIMATION IS A DISGRACE TO DIRE STRAITS.

TwoStar responds:

Mark Knopfler personally approved this.