Conservative Conservative

Linktrx responds:

Glad you enjoyed! ^_^

Sweet Child o Mine Remix Sweet Child o Mine Remix

AMAZING.

I love what you've done with this song. Five'd, favorited, following you as an artist.

Ereez responds:

Thank you very much.

Folk Love Song Folk Love Song

Oh dude..

I am so loving this right now. The NG Audio Portal really needs more variety. Keep on music'n!

nimble-nick responds:

Hey thanks! I have a newer song called Rock All Night that you might like as well!

Sucker For Your Smile Sucker For Your Smile

A is for...

Added to Favorites, 'cause that's what I just did. This is a really great song; I can't wait to hear more of your work!

Xiratava responds:

Thanks! Several other songs are currently in production and should be out soon =]

Cayler Performs YueGuangAiRen Cayler Performs YueGuangAiRen

Nice!

I don't really follow the Taiwanese pop scene, but I remember I used to love Coco Lee when I was a kid.

Your pronunciation is amaaazing. Congrats on winning the contest!

Is the BG music an original arrangement?

Cayler responds:

Thanks for complements! :] Yes, the bg music is in fact an original arrangement. When I entered the contest, they said I had to submit the music along with my entry form and only had one day left before the deadline. So I went home and looked around the internet for a karaoke version and the only one I found was a crappy sounding one on iTunes. So I thought why pay 99cents for a bad version when I can just make my own. I ended up staying up all freaking night long and missing homework just to make sure I got this done.

Little Story Little Story

Cuuuute

Totally reminds me of simpler times :)
I love being in a relationship, but I kinda miss the early days when we never used to fight and we were just so optimistic about everything.

Auto-Tune does create interesting effects, but I feel like it doesn't really fit the mood of this song. There are also a few minor timing issues, but not so much that I couldn't enjoy this song.

Fave'd you as an artist :)

demented2005 responds:

Thanks alot =)
Yea if i was a better singer i wouldn't need it :(

Not Another Rock Song! Not Another Rock Song!

MORE GUITAR!!

I WANNA HEAR THEM ROOAAAARRR.

Uhm. Okay.

You've got some sick skills on the guitar, but it really feels like there needs to be more..."oomph" in them, yanno?

5/5
10/10
FAVE'D

Xth responds:

He he, I know exactly what you mean. Check out my other songs, you might find something more roaring! ;) Thanks for the review and the score!

My Heart Is Gone My Heart Is Gone

Good stuff

You have an especially soothing voice...kind of reminiscent of singer-songwriters in the 60-70's. Especially enjoying the lyrics!

The way I am The way I am

Love it!

This may very well be the best thing I've heard all day. Like jay-kellom said, the lo-fi quality only adds to the rawness and vulnerability of the song. I really hope to hear more music from you!

Don't Run Away Don't Run Away

Nice!

Reminds me a lot of NIN. Don't beat yourself up too much...you have a nice voice!