The Day Keanu Stood Still The Day Keanu Stood Still

Yay, me!

...and you too, Tom. Awesome thread.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2

Smells like...

TEEN SPIRIT!! Hahahahhahahaha that was amazing...I was (okay, still am) in love with the Power Rangers Movie. Comedic perfection.

met a gurl who met a gurl who

Katy Perry can kiss my ass...yo

I wrote this song before she got big off her faux-lesbian antics (the worst kind). Damn straight girl who thinks she's so hot just by running around kissing girls.

That doesn't make you hot. It makes you a slut.

Also it's getting increasingly harder to find a girlfriend what with the influx of new GUGs and BUGs (Gay/Bi Until Graduation) who only hook up with girls to turn their boyfriends on.

Evasive Action Evasive Action

the game, and your name

HOLY CRAP YOUR NAME IS ELLIOTT SMITH. one of my favorite singer/songwriters. ever. but about the game...

it was decent overall. but one thing that i would improve upon is the speed at which the debris falls. it was all a little too slow-paced for me to play more than once. other than that, good graphics and interesting music.

Car Flip Car Flip

addictive!

yeah okay, so i only played like, three times (best: 2507!) but from those three times i could tell that this game has maximum addictive probability. the graphics are very neat, smooth and whatnot. and watching the little car bounce around comically made me give this flash a 5 for humor.

Conservative Conservative

Bomb.

I love this!

Linktrx responds:

Glad you enjoyed! ^_^

Sweet Child o Mine Remix Sweet Child o Mine Remix

AMAZING.

I love what you've done with this song. Five'd, favorited, following you as an artist.

Ereez responds:

Thank you very much.

Folk Love Song Folk Love Song

Oh dude..

I am so loving this right now. The NG Audio Portal really needs more variety. Keep on music'n!

nimble-nick responds:

Hey thanks! I have a newer song called Rock All Night that you might like as well!